What's new

Need Help!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Itssimplymine

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
I had searched for weeks and have not found a system that suits my needs. I have a HDTV and a PS3 plus digital cable and would like to incorporate it all in one. Plus soon will buy a new PC and would like to use the surround if possible by bluetooth. I would like a system that has many features to have surround for all TV programs and gaming. USB maybe for music or for the PC. Also I would like a system to include speakers and if not have the receiver plus separate speakers to not exceed $600.00. Not to picky with color but black would be nice. I really cant find a good system that has the options i want.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Don't want much do you
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek. Check out the Onkyo HT-S7100. It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget.

bpickell

Agent
Real Name
Brian

Well not exactly, If that comes with the TX-SR606 receiver It's not going to have USB and it is not compatible with an input from a PC or at least that is what my manual said don't know if it is true or not I haven't tried.

Also that system doesn't have Blue-tooth which he wanted (good luck finding that for your price range)

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Amazing what one missed word can do to a sentence
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Yes, I meant to say it is NOT likely you will find all that you want with a $600 HTiB. For $600, the Onkyo is probably the best you can do. Thanks for correcting me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks