Need help with RP91!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Charles M, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Charles M

Charles M Stunt Coordinator

I rearranged my living room about three weeks ago. My RP91 has been unplugged since then. I put my equipment back together today. I try to play Resident Evil(superbit) and it want play. So I opened and closed again. I got a HO2 code. I can't find my manual. No Disc will play. Anyone with the RP91 please let me what that code means. I'll half to look for the manual tomorrow in my garage if that's where it is. What does this code mean? HO2

Thanks, Charles

2. Daniel Mai

Daniel Mai Stunt Coordinator

The Troubleshooting of Manual states:

"HXX appears on the unit's display" (XX stands for a number)

Cause/Remedy:

1.Trouble is likely to have occurred. The number following "H" depends on the status of the unit.
    RESET PROCEDURE:
    Press POWER to switch the unit to the standby mode and then back ON. Alternately,
    Press POWER to switch the unit to the standby mode, disconnect the AC power supply cord, and then reconnect it.

2.If the service numbers fail to clear, note the service number and contact a qualified service person.

I hope this help since this is a great video output unit. I tried replacing it with the new Yamaha S2300, but Yamaha couldn't match up. It came close.

3. Charles M

Charles M Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the reply Daniel. I fixed it last night. I opened her up, tapped on the disc spindle, and the disc tray started to spend. No error message. Everything is okay now.

Thanks.