What's new

Need help with Pioneer s-dv77sw (1 Viewer)

Anoob

Auditioning
Real Name
Anoob Hameed
I have a Pioneer Surround system with the s-dv77sw powered subwoofer and 5 satellite speakers. I do not have the DVD player unit, so I am stuck with the sub and speakers. I want to use it with my pc or TV. But it does not have an RCA In. I think it uses a optical or co-axial in. Not sure what adapted I should use for this to work. Please help!!
IMG_20170426_113036-2268x3024.jpg

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
A lot of these type of systems are proprietary. You would need to do some research to see if you can find a diagram for what the pins connect to. Assuming you could find it (a big if) you could try to make some type of adapter cable. Odds are its probably not going to work for you.

Anoob

Auditioning
Real Name
Anoob Hameed
A lot of these type of systems are proprietary. You would need to do some research to see if you can find a diagram for what the pins connect to. Assuming you could find it (a big if) you could try to make some type of adapter cable. Odds are its probably not going to work for you.
Thank you for your reply Adam. I know it's a long shot. If I don't get this, then will probably ditch the sub and try to salvage the satellite speakers and use it with some other sub/amp. Thanks anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks