What's new

need help with my sony str de 695 (1 Viewer)

RyanSoares

Stunt Coordinator
everytime i switch to am/fm the soundfield switches to 2ch stereo, i switch it to afd decode so i can hear the sub with the two mains, now when i turn off the receiver and turn it back on, afd is still selected, but if i switch the input to dvd then turn it off, then on again, then to am/fm it goes back to 2 ch stereo, i thought this receiver memorizes what the last settings were for every input and keeps it untill you do a master reset? and ideas or advice?
thanks

Ryan

RyanJE

Second Unit
Hey I have the five channel version of your reciever. It does the same to me. Did you rig your sub with the filtered output?

RyanSoares

Stunt Coordinator
filtered output? i don't know, i have it "out" of the LFE channel, directly into the receiver's sub "in" so i'm using the receiver's Xover istead of the subs, this sucks cause when my mother or anyone else decides to play the radio, they don't know about switching to Auto format decode so the sound sounds lifeless with no bass

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks