Need help with IMPORT Album..how do I get it??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rhett_Y, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Hi all...

Here is what I am looking for:

Artist:The 3rd and the Mortal
    Album: Tears Laid In The Earth

I have looked for it at all the major websites...ie, amazon,buy,cdnow, etc...They all have the same album, a compalation, that doesn't include many of the songs on this ablum. Does anybody have a good website for imports, or know where I might be able to find this ablum?

Thanks
    R~

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

We need to know what country it comes from first

3. Alan_Horner

Alan_Horner Stunt Coordinator

Amazon's website in Germany has the title you're looking for in stock ("ships in 24 hours"). If you're already a customer of the U.S. Amazon site, that account will work for both the German and British web sites (you just need to log in -- and once you've logged in, web pages will show you the U.S. dollar price, so you don't have to convert from Euros yourself). And you don't necessarily need to know German to use that site. The layout is exactly the same there as on the U.S. site. If you can't make heads or tails of it, you can look in the help ("Hilfe") section for a telephone number with English-speaking helpers. Here's the page with the title you were looking for.
    http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...399493-6186112
    My experience is that it takes about four weeks for an item ordered on the German site to reach me here on the west coast. Items coming from the British site usually arrive within two weeks (go figure).

4. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Alan..

Thanks for the link.....Placed an order! Now it is the waiting game!

Thanks again
    R~

5. Judy Y

Judy Y Stunt Coordinator

Hey, guys, what about an album from Japan? I have wanted "Mr. Dave" by David Lindley for a couple of years now, but can never seem to find it. I think it may be a japanese release??