Need help with Display Correction....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott_E, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Scott_E

Scott_E Stunt Coordinator

I'm really getting frusterated trying to adjust this moniter I'm using right now. Its the Sony 17" Flat screen. I think the product number is HMD-A200. The display always looks messed up on some part, like the geometry of the screen. I've seen some moniters that are self adjusting, wish this damn thing could. Well, its been a year since I bought the damn thing, and actually to tell the truth, I didnt really notice it until I upgraded to Win2k from Win98 SE, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.Are there any programs that help with this?? Maybe I need to change my video card drivers? I have a Radeon 64DDR. Anyway, Ive messed with all the settings and it just looks distorted no matter what I do. Any suggestions?

2. JustinW

JustinW Extra

I've had similar problems and no matter what I adjusted on the monitor I could not get the picture to display correctly, it was always slightly off center and skewed. I think however you may of hit the nail on the head with the driver upgrade as this is what solved my problem.