What's new

Need help with Denon-3200 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Jason_Zw

Auditioning
Sorry for bothering everyone but I cannot get my Denon 3200 receiver to recognize my subwoofer. I am going crazy. I cannot find my manual. Is there anyone that can help me? How do I get it to recognize the sub? Thank you.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
1. FYI for future posts - a thread title like "Denon 3200 help" is going to attract more eyes than something generic like "Please Help". There are tons of threads on this forum and many members quickly scan the titles looking for their own areas or interest. The world's biggest Denon expert may have skipped over this thread rather that clicking to find out what you needed help with.

2. Putting the thread in the right forum (in this case "receivers/separates/amps" under "hardware") also increases you chance of getting a useful reply. (You might want to ask a moderator to move it.)

3. Most manufacturers allow you to download manuals for current and discontinud products from their websites

Hope this helps,

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Ah. Right section, useful thread title. Thank you to the moderators. Maybe now it will attract the right kind of attention. BTW, did you ever try the website?

Regards,

Joe

SethH

Senior HTF Member

Oddly enough, Denon has no info about the 3200 on their website. I just received a 3200 from another member of this forum and looked on the Denon website and found nothing at all.

I haven't gotten it set up yet, and I don't have a sub, so I'm probably not too much help.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Can you give more information about the problem you're having? Have you gone into the menu and tried to increase the channel level of the subwoofer.

I have the manual for the 3200, but unfortunately I do not have a scanner. There's not too much in there other than just hook the sub up to the "subwoofer pre-out" and adjust the channel level. You might also try the test tones on the receiver to see if the sub's getting a signal.

RobMcc

Auditioning
You can enable the sub thru the setup menu on the remote. I believe on the menu will come on screen in video ( yellow ) mode only .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks