What's new

Need help with Conker's Bad Fur Day (1 Viewer)

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
Please Help! I just finished Chapter 6 of Conker's BFD (Uga Buga), defeating the big Bone guy, and now I don't know where to go next. The walkthrough I am using is no help. Chapter 7 begins only by saying "Once inside the mine shaft...", but it doesn't tell me where the hell the bloody mine shaft is!! Where do I go? I don't know where any friggin' mine shafts are!! Someone please help!

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
To get to the mine shaft they're talking about, you'll need $2110. Climb up the hill with the windmill and you will meet the mysterious barrel at the top. If you have enough money, he will fall on his side and allow you to roll him down the hill. If you're successful, you'll know where to go next.

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Jeffrey. I've been up the hill to that barrel guy, but he always tells me that I don't have enough money. I currently have almost $2000. Another thing I can't figure out is how to get the money that is in the hole in the beehive just across from the poo mountain. I've tried jumping across from the poo mountain but I can never make it. I always land in the river. Any ideas?

Steven_V

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Barry. To get the money in the beehive, go up to the beehive entrance. Above the entrance there are three holes. Jump into the lower one on the left. This will lead you to the one on the right. From this hole, jump up into the top hole.
This will lead you to the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks