Need help with classical song used in commercial

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rhett_Y, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Hi all..
    I don't know if the song was made for the commercial or used it from an orginal piece.
    The piece in from the New ORAL B 3-D pulsating toothbrush. The music has chorals and I really like it....
    Hopefully some of the classical guru's can help me out...Stefen if you are still here....... [​IMG]
    Thanks
    R~

2. Stefan A

Stefan A Second Unit

Hi Rhett

Again, I haven't seen the commercial and I don't do a lot of TV watching these days. But, if I catch it, I will try to identify it. And I am sure many others hear could (and will) help.

3. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

A good ole bump........Anyone..seen or heard the commercial?/????

Thanks
    R~

4. Stefan A

Stefan A Second Unit

Ok, I finally saw this commercial. It hit me about 10-15 seconds into the commercial that this is the one I was supposed to be watching for. Anyway, it just sounds like movie music. Not by a "famous classical composer". Maybe created for that commercial. My wife though it sounded like the music from "The Abyss". So maybe it has been used in a movie. Have you heard Howard Shore's music from Fellowship of the Ring? It has that quality.

5. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Hmmmm........I have heard the LOTR and TTT soundtracks..............You are right it has that "feel" to it. I am really digging the choral part of the peice. I am hoping it is not made just for the commercial.......

Thanks
    Rhett