What's new

Need help with an iScan Pro (1 Viewer)

PaulXH

Stunt Coordinator
I have the iScan Pro and I have it hook to a Mitsubishi WS-65809 TV. I have a Tivo going out to my Sunfire TGIII, then I have the S-Vid OUT going into the iScan. I am using a better cable "break out" to go to my Component 1 input on my TV. The picture I have is saturated in blue. His anybody else seen this??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
First, make sure your component cables are connected properly and are not mixed up. Also, make sure you have the unit set for component output and not RGB (If you are using component)

That's a good place to start.

Eric

PaulXH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, I have try both of these. I have tried two different cables, I'm starting to think I have a bad unit.

paul

MarkRoberts

Stunt Coordinator
Paul,
Have you contacted silicon image about this they may of had other units w/ the same problem. Also if you go to www.siimage.com to the faq page there is a detailed page on output cables perhaps the better cables pin to bnc/rca configuration differs from the iscans? I wouldn't think this is the case but anything is possible. I noticed your tv isn't listed under their compatible devices page but a good number of mits tvs are. is your tv a older model? I trust you have tried the sat. and hue controls. I would verify the vga pin to bnc/rca orientation using the faq page I mentioned and a call to better cables. Then contact silicon image. Let us know what you find out. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks