What's new

Need help with a cartoon from my childhood (1 Viewer)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I was thinking the other day about things like Voltron, Transformers, GI Joe and other cartoons from that era that I loved. There was one however that I can't think of the name of and barely remember, other than I liked it. I don't have to much to go on, but I remember it was in the animation style of Voltron, and it involved a very large robot that was controlled by a person who flew up in a ship to the top of the robot, kind of like his brain. Thats really about all that I have on it, but any help would be appreciated.

Brandon

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Yeah, thats the problem, I know its not either one of those that you mentioned, I am probably just SOL.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Thank you so much Ricardo! That is it. Wow, I watched this on the new Fox channel probably around 88 or 89, had no clue that it was that old.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Me too! I had one and my brother had another model. When I think back on those toys, MAN! They'd NEVER be able to sell those things today!!! Mine had the spring loaded fist that shot out really fast and was quite heavy. I remember sneaking up to people and firing it off at close range. I think I hurt my brother several times with that thing.

LOL - Today's whimpy-ass kids would never survive our old toys due to their over coddling parents.

Roger_C

Stunt Coordinator
This is the same one with the female robot (?) that shot rocket breasts, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks