What's new

NEED help!! will Klipsch RB-3 be enough or should I go with rf-3?? (1 Viewer)

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
I can afford them either but I am concerned with the rb-3's being enouhg for when I move into a larger ht room. And right now it would be much more convienent to have the bookshelfs. I have heard both and love them both I just want to cover myself to avoid having to be dissapointed down the road. I have a sub so low ends on the speakers will not be a problem since I am going to set them to small anyways. I need help bad. Oh these are stricly for HT use thanks!!

Juan Horvath

Auditioning
You need to compare apples to apples in this case. I would go with RF5's for the fronts. If you want to save money go with RB5's for the rears, etc. The RF5's just are a pretty big step up in my opinion. The RF7's from the RF5's are another large step-up but certainly are more expensive. I just hate wondering what if, so I bite the bullet and get the good stuff the first time. It winds up being cheaper in the long run that way, rather than upgrading every 3mo or so.
Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks