NEED help!! will Klipsch RB-3 be enough or should I go with rf-3??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Fineberg, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Brian Fineberg

Brian Fineberg Second Unit

I can afford them either but I am concerned with the rb-3's being enouhg for when I move into a larger ht room. And right now it would be much more convienent to have the bookshelfs. I have heard both and love them both I just want to cover myself to avoid having to be dissapointed down the road. I have a sub so low ends on the speakers will not be a problem since I am going to set them to small anyways. I need help bad. Oh these are stricly for HT use thanks!!

2. Brian Fineberg

Anyone???

3. Brian Fineberg

Sorry that was supposed to say RB-5's not rb-3's

4. Juan Horvath

Juan Horvath Auditioning

You need to compare apples to apples in this case. I would go with RF5's for the fronts. If you want to save money go with RB5's for the rears, etc. The RF5's just are a pretty big step up in my opinion. The RF7's from the RF5's are another large step-up but certainly are more expensive. I just hate wondering what if, so I bite the bullet and get the good stuff the first time. It winds up being cheaper in the long run that way, rather than upgrading every 3mo or so.
    Juan