What's new

Need Help w/ Multi Room System (1 Viewer)

David Dutton

Auditioning
I would like to thank all of you who post to this forum for your wonderful insight. I have be reading and learning from your post's the past couple of months and have realized the more I read the larger my budget seemed to grow. My wife thanks you by the way.
wink.gif

So, I have narrowed down the list to the following:
I need a receiver that will allow multi-room, multi component operation. (Marantz 7200,Onkyo 676 or Kenwood 510)
Front Speakers: B&W 603/604 or Paradigm Monitor 7
Center: LCR 6 or Paradigm (forgot #)
Rear B&W 601 or Mini Monitor's (will be on bracket,12'HT.)
Sub: I have a Yamaha SWM 40? Will this work?
The room is 19 x 21 and two stories tall. I am also interested in other options in this price range.
** I do need a receiver for multi-room. I have speakers on the deck and in the dinning room.
Thank you in advance for your help.
David

Paul E V

Stunt Coordinator
I've had great success with my Pioneer Elite receiver
And with the rest of my system (most of it) Pioneer I'm able to use the SR link (everything operates through the receiver)
To power the sub-room (you need an amp for the MR&S), I use Sony SA-VA500 (powered surround system)
I use Radio Shack's Remote Extender for the non-Pioneer equipment ----- but then that's only VCRs and MD (which I only use for recording)
------------------
'Pioneer 'ing a new level of Home Theater
My Equipment List / Copper & Rosewood Flexi idea

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks