What's new

Need Help Stolen Corvette! (1 Viewer)

Roy Van Nostrand

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Roy Van Nostrand
VetteTube - Posting For Ron Smith 1970 Vette

Ron Smith is a veteran that had his Dream car stolen on July 20th. He expressly joined and posted about it on the Corvette Action Center forum for help. He didn't know how to string the photos to video and make this so they did it for him and we're trying to spread it around, hoping that it will do some good. They're trying to get the You Tube link working soon.

Thank you for your time. I'm just trying to be a boy scout and pay something forward.

Stolen from Brisbane CA, July 20th 2008.
1970 Candy Apple Red Convertible.
License # CALIF70
VIN# 194670S401895

If you have any information, call San Mateo County Sheriff's Office,
650-222-5034

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
My bike computer fell off my handlebar yesterday, if anybody sees it, please let me know! It's a red Cateye Enduro... Should have a lot of miles on it! :P

Jay

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Did anybody else think "Corvette Summer" when they read the title of this thread?
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I lost $15,000 in cash. If found PM me and I'll give you my address. Keep a 20 for your trouble.

Tee hee! Seriously, good luck.

I live somewhat near Savannah GA. I saw a vette just like this in my very tiny town months ago. It looked out of place. I gave it a double glance and a wooow, coool. For all I know it could have been yours. If I see it again I'll be sure and get the tag number.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

Found it!! It was upside down next to a tree in my backyard. Must of fell off Monday after work when I got home...

Thanks to this thread, I found my computer.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
:laugh:

Jay

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Oh, sorry to burst your bubble then, but look at the number of views and just think, we're all bumping this thread to the top of the forum for you!

Jay

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
In all honesty, if it hasn't been found yet, it probably won't be. If someone took it for a joy ride they would have been finished with it or caught already. (bright red corvette) At best the tags are changed and it is a new color. At worst it is being sold for parts. In any case the odds of forum members, located all over the world, spotting it are very slim to none.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
More likely sold for parts. Its not a really valuable car. I cant see somebody stealing it and getting it repainted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks