What's new

need help restoring factory default Denon 2805 (1 Viewer)

asi_a

Agent
Does anyone here know how to restore the factory defualt settings on a Denon 2805. I looked in the owners manual but found nothing. Your help is much appreciated.
Asi

Mort Corey

Supporting Actor
Check under the topic "initialization of the microprocessor" or something similar. That will put you back to square one.

Mort

asi_a

Agent
Thanks Mort.....got it. Much better now, I guess my tring to calibrate it didn't work so well. Is there a specific way to calibrate? I've calibrated previous systems that turned out great but this one isn't going well for me. Once again thanks for your help.
Asi

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Calibrating the system? The 2805 has automatic calibration, if you're willing to trust the device.

Mort Corey

Supporting Actor
I'm with Jack..the auto calibrate works pretty darn well...least it did on my 3805 and you got the mic FREE (grrrr) I found that setting the mic on a tripod, dead center in the listening enviroment at ear level brought me to about 90% of where I thought it should be. The distance on the sub is off a little but the other five speakers were pretty spot on. Just stand clear of the area (and keep quiet) while it does its thing. I went back afterwards and made minor adjustments using my SPL meter....just because.

Mort

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks