What's new

Need help replacing some titles... (1 Viewer)

Phil Thron

Second Unit
Well, I just returned from an otherwise excellent trip to New Orleans where my suitcase came off the plane with the zipper open. All clothes were there, of course, HOWEVER...I'd taken about 10-12 DVDs with me, which were in a convenient-to-take case, and, well, they were conveniently taken. Along with an electric razor and my iPod charger, but those are for another shopping network.

Most unfortunately for me, the majority of what was taken...and the airline, the otherwise terrific Jet Blue, has said we're basically out of luck...came from box sets, naturally. Most are replaceable individually, but there are a couple that will be most difficult to obtain a single disc. Anyway, if anyone has these discs available for sale, please let me know. I grabbed everything right before we left, so I may have forgotten some and will add them later.

The Prisoner Vol. 5 (Schizoid man) & 6 (Many Happy Returns; It's Your
Funeral)
Seinfeld S4; Discs 1 & 2
Dinner at Eight (From the Classic comedy collection...available separately at least)
The Narrow Margin (From the 2nd Noir collection...also available separately)
Leopard Man/Ghost Ship (From Val Lewton Collection...separate availability as well)
The Twilight Zone: Definitive Edition S4, disc 4 (This one hurts...I know it'll be impossible to replace individually...had to try)
The Blind Dead Collection: Return of the Evil Dead (another tough one...not sold individually as far as I know...perhaps someone doesn't like this one and would part with it)
Blackadder the Third (I HAD a plan so devious I could have put a tail on it and called it a weasel)
Sin City (1st release)

Obviously, I will take discs only as well as full packages if you have them, as long as they are in playable shape. Shoot me emails with any offers. I can do PayPal.

Thanks!
Phil

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Phil,
Sorry to hear the bad luck. :frowning:
OT
Maybe its time to look into DVD Shrink or other as a method of back-ups.
This way the originals stay safe at home.

Phil Thron

Second Unit
Thanks, Jerry. The empathy is appreciated.
At this point, I barely have room enough for my collection anymore...to add backup discs would be difficult. Still, it's a good suggestion...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks