1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help quick!! Banana Plug hookup question!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Da Silva, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Dan Da Silva

Dan Da Silva Stunt Coordinator

alright guys I feel really stupid asking this question but I need to know the answer before I go to home depot tonight. I have a Sony DB-940 reciever and the speaker cables that I'm using now are plugged into my reciever with bare wires stuck in the binding post. Now my question is I want to get some new 12 gauge cables and banana plugs tonight, but how exactly to I hook up the banana plugs to my recievers binding post??? do I stick it in the same spot that my bare wire is now and then just screw it down. Or do I stick the banana plugs into the holes that are on the front of the binding post??
    ------------------

2. Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher Supporting Actor

Right into the holes on the front. Tighten the nuts down then stick the plug in the hole.. [​IMG]

3. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Once you have the banana plugs in your hands it will all make sense...believe me I don't think there's any other way to hook them up
    ------------------