Need Help - - PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by SadiStick, Jun 30, 2004.

1. SadiStick

SadiStick Auditioning

Hey Folks,

Unfortunetly this BB just erased my last message saying I am not able to post links to other sites...that being said...

I just found out I have an 'in' at Sharp and am able to get good discounts on their products, so my question to you folks is...I am looking at their new series of LCD TV's called AQUOS...Specifically the 37" or 42" models...

You can go to Sharp's website to see the line there...I am not allowed to post links yet until i have 15 posts...go figure.

I would REALLY appreciate any help you guys can give me here, I need to know how this brand/TV stacks up to the competition, and any information at all that you can give me would be invaluable!

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Sadi.

2. SadiStick

SadiStick Auditioning

Come on folks, I see a bunch of people have already viewed this, I would truely appreciate some assistance here...please?

[​IMG]

Sadi.

3. Tom#B

Tom#B Stunt Coordinator

Sadi,

I am essentially a newbie here, and I don't claim to be very knowledgeable about this subject. However, I have read reviews in PC Magazine which gave very high marks for the Sharp Aquos. I tried to post the URL for the link, but I haven't submitted enough posts to be able to do that. Just go to pcmag.com and type "aquos" in the search area. You should find some of their reviews.

I hope this helps.

Tom