What's new

need help picking GameCube game (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I got Waverace as part of a bundle but I can return it for now as it is unopened. I don't like sports so I'm thinking about getting one of the following:

Batman: Vengance

Pikmin

opening Waverace

maybe Luigi's Mansion

What do you think? I fear Pikmin (and especially Luigi) for it's low completion time. It'll be a while before I get a new game so replay is good too.

jeremy

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Have you thought about Rogue Leader or Super Monkey Ball? Those are both really good games, with SMB taking the crown in overall innovation and addictiveness. I also think Super Smash Bros. Melee would be a good choice.

At the very least, I would consider opening Wave Race. I don't like sports games either, but I don't consider this to be one. It's really more of a racing game, which is its own genre altogether. Luigi's Mansion is a good game to play, but I would rent it rather than buy it. If you sit down and play it, you can probably beat it within a weekend. I have not played any of the other games you listed yet, so I can't comment on them.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Pikmin is supposed to be twice as long as Luigi, plus has a second mode and more than one ending, from what I hear (from reviews).

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
I would open Waverace and buy Pikmin...I own both games and they are both incredibly fun. Also Super Smash Brothers Melee is the best reviewed game for the system (and a hella lotta fun), so you probably can't go wrong there either.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Well maybe if the fellow Lethbridgian with a gamecube could actually get his shit together and drop off that total movie (i swear to god i've been carrying it around in my backpack for like the last three months but i never seem to be anywhere near your store) we could work out a swap.

hopefully i'll get a chance to drop it off this week

mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks