1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help picking a web TV Choice

Discussion in 'Streaming and Digital Media' started by John*Wells, Jul 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Message #1 of 4 Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    John*Wells

John*Wells Supporting Actor

John
    I moved back to Florida in May (Tampa Bay area) . i am living with friends and bought a Roku TV. Between Sling, Hulu and Youtube, which one is best for live TV? IM leaning to youtube because it seems to have the most Sports Networks Espn Sec Net and so on .. I have youtube Premium for 9.99 Per month .. I also have Hulu No ads for 11.99 per month .. does this mean I pay 11.99 plus the cost of Live TV or 9.99 plus Youtube TV? or are the prices all inclusive example 49.99 for youtube premium and youtube TV Combined?

2. Cranston37

Cranston37 Screenwriter

I have tried all the services and greatly prefer YouTube TV. It does not include access to YouTube Premium, though.

Hulu Live TV does include access to Hulu as a part of the price, but it has ads.

3. John*Wells

John*Wells Supporting Actor

John

Ads for Hulu on live tv part only? Or ads across the platform if I subscribe to live tv? In other words, if I had no ads before, once I get live tv ads apply regardless?

4. Cranston37

Cranston37 Screenwriter

You can get the no ads on Hulu programming (Live TV will always have ads) for a $6 upcharge.

So:

Hulu + Live TV $45
    Hulu no ads + Live TV $51