1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help on new 32" TV

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric_Ross, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Eric_Ross

Eric_Ross Auditioning

Ok its about time i get a new TV. I watch DVDs, regular cable tv, and will be playing the new nintendo on it. Ive narrowed it down to the 3 choices
    Panasonic tau (dont remember the model number but its the non HD) For $830.00
    Toshiba 32af41 for $750
    Toshiba 32a41 for $415
    I work at best buy so please dont suggest other tvs that we dont carry at best buy. Im not that interested in HD right now because i cant really afford it. My question is do you think the flatscreens are definately worth it? even for 300+ more dollars? If you do think its worth it do you like the tau or toshiba better? I personally love the 27" toshiba that ive seen. Any input is greatly appreciated

2. Eric_Ross

Eric_Ross Auditioning

aww come on guys [​IMG] i really need help! im leaning toward the toshiba 32a41 because of the price, also how is the JVC D series compared to the toshibas?

3. Tom Weeks

Tom Weeks Stunt Coordinator

I lean toward Toshiba's. Will Best Buy be carrying the new 32AFX61? I have this tv in the 36in. and I love it. Great sound and great picture(has digital comb y/c filter), which makes for a better picture with cable. Any way you decide to go I think one of the Toshiba's would be your best choice.