Need Help on new 32" TV

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric_Ross, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Eric_Ross

Eric_Ross Auditioning

Ok its about time i get a new TV. I watch DVDs, regular cable tv, and will be playing the new nintendo on it. Ive narrowed it down to the 3 choices
    Panasonic tau (dont remember the model number but its the non HD) For $830.00
    Toshiba 32af41 for $750
    Toshiba 32a41 for $415
    I work at best buy so please dont suggest other tvs that we dont carry at best buy. Im not that interested in HD right now because i cant really afford it. My question is do you think the flatscreens are definately worth it? even for 300+ more dollars? If you do think its worth it do you like the tau or toshiba better? I personally love the 27" toshiba that ive seen. Any input is greatly appreciated

2. Eric_Ross

Eric_Ross Auditioning

aww come on guys [​IMG] i really need help! im leaning toward the toshiba 32a41 because of the price, also how is the JVC D series compared to the toshibas?

3. Tom Weeks

Tom Weeks Stunt Coordinator

I lean toward Toshiba's. Will Best Buy be carrying the new 32AFX61? I have this tv in the 36in. and I love it. Great sound and great picture(has digital comb y/c filter), which makes for a better picture with cable. Any way you decide to go I think one of the Toshiba's would be your best choice.