What's new

Need help on hometheater (1 Viewer)

Hey all!! wats up...im only 13 years old, and im very into hometheater..well im setting it up in my bedroom which is pretty dumb since no soundproof and only a bed no couch but i guess ill live with it heh.. so i have a sony surround system it is right here......
http://www.circuitcity.com/ewebIMa/f...ductsearch.jsp
my room is basicly a square and i have the tv the bed infront of it. and hte left and rite speakers are aside the tv and center on the tv...no the surround..where should i put them? i can't put htem to the said but i can put them behind me or like at a 45 degree angle from my ears or rite next to my ears what should i do for best outage? and my room isn't soundproof so that sucks

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
See if you can fix that link to the system you have. The one that's there is bringing up a session time-out page.

Without seeing your surround speakers, I'd say if the only place you have is behind you, then that'll work just fine. The optimal place is above and to the side, but as long as you can angle the speakers in towards your listening area, you'll be fine hanging them on the back wall.

As far as soundproofing, don't worry about that. I doubt that there are too many folks on this board who have soundproofed rooms. Well insulated maybe, but not truly soundproof.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks