Need Help Making my Decision....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jed_C, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Jed_C

Jed_C Auditioning

Hi Everyone. Ive learned a ton from this forum in the last couple weeks since I started checking it out. Im in the market for a new A/V receiver and I think I have it boiled down. I just need some help making the decision.

In my price range I have it down to the Denon 2803 and the HK 325. Ive listened to the Denon, but not the HK. It seems people talk highly of the HK's.

Slightly out of my price range (but still do-able) is the Pioneer Elite VSX-43TX. Ive heard this receiver and think it sounds good.

Do you all think the Pioneer is worth the extra cash, or should I pull the trigger on one of the others. Please help me out!

Also, my speakers are the JBL NSP1/PB12.

Thanks!

2. Vincent_S

Vincent_S Second Unit

Well I have never listened to the H/K, but I just got a Denon 2803 and I like it alot. Some people say that they don't like the way Denons sound for radio broadcasts but I think it sounds just fine, and MUCH better than the Sony DA2ES I had for a few weeks. Sorry I couldn't help you compare to the H/K but I think you would be very pleased with the Denon.[​IMG]