What's new

Need help in remembering a UFO TV program from the 70's or 80's. (1 Viewer)

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
My memory is not very good so please excuse me.

Back in the 1970's or 1980's there was a TV program on about UFO's. During this program they mention another TV program (1960's or 1970's) that was going to be shown but was canceled. This canceled program was going to show you the insides of a UFO and was supposed to be very detailed. I want to say that the canceled TV show was called "Project Rainbow" or something like that. But "Project Rainbow" has to do with the Philadelphia Experiment. The show was supposedly canceled abruptly and never shown or made mention of ever again.

Does anyone remember this? Since watching SciFi's "Out of the Blue" UFO show it just popped back in my mind.

If I remember right they showed a clip of the canceled show and there was some guy talking in the foreground and in the background someone or a couple was walking across a silver bridge in what looked like a UFO.

I've been chasing this memory for 20+ years.

Jeff Gordon

Agent
I am not sure if you are referring to the Sci-Fi Drama about the Air Force UFO investigation called "Project Bluebook"...??

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I wish I knew the answer for you...

I've been fascinated with UFO documentaries ever since seeing the original Roswell episode of Unsolved Mysteries and the Falcon/Condor debacle.

Alien Autoposy was the last breakthrough show. It's too bad all the recent wave of documentaries (like Out of the Blue) just rehash the same fuzzy video.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
When i was younger i wasnt into sci-fi and alien stuff. But when i saw those Unsolved mystery episodes about alien stuff i became hooked on all that stuff. The one that really peaked my intrest was about the 5 guys out camping who saw a light and went into a canoe to try and see what it was. They dissapeared for like 3 hours or so and then were back. They all underwent therapy and stuff and all of them said the same exact story under hypnosis or something

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks