1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help Identifying DVD Case Style

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by ResearchGuru, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ResearchGuru

ResearchGuru Auditioning

Lacey
    Hello all,

I need some help identifying what kind of DVD case this is and if you know of any manufacturers or suppliers who still produce them. (See attached pictures).

The case reminds me of those old Disney VHS Molded plastic clam shell cases, but I am having no luck finding something similar in DVD form. The outside feels a lot like a binder (likely cardboard covered in soft matte plastic with a clear insert cover) and the inside is some kind of matte molded plastic.

I have not been able to identify a manufacturer or distributor of these cases - I am only able to find hard plastic Amaray-style cases or small wallet-sized, usually transparent clam shell cases.

Can anyone help out? Please feel free to share around to other sites and get back to me.

Thank you,
    Lacey

Attached Files:

2. David Willow

David Willow Babbling Idiot
    Supporter

Dave
    Many, many years ago when I used to produce my own DVD's I got the majority of my cases from American Digital. They were always a great but I can't say anything about them recently since my last order was from 2007. However if I needed cases I'd probably go there now.

Edit to add I did not search for your particular case but if anyone has them my guess would be Am-Dig. Good luck.