Need help from Panny PT47 and PT53 owners!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by EugeneR, Jul 25, 2002.

1. EugeneR

EugeneR Second Unit

Well, I did something very stupid. I went into my service menu, and wrote down the original settings in the wrong place on my little chart. I went to change them back, and ended up changing the wrong settings, so I had an awful picture. I fixed it somewhat, but it still doesn't look nearly as good as it did before. If some of you could post your TINT, B-Y_G, and R-Y_A settings so I could try them out, I would sure appreciate it. I know everyone's settings are different, but I'd like to at least have a baseline from which to start tweaking. I'm so mad at myself, me and Tyler are ready to start "Fight Club" right in my own living room. [​IMG]

2. EugeneR

EugeneR Second Unit

3. Josh Lowe

Josh Lowe Screenwriter

Well, if I get up the gumption I might go into my svc menu later tonight. Honestly, I am a little hesitant to go in there because I flat out do not know what I am doing. I think I'm more apt to just leave it alone and wait for Gregg L to arrive in Atlanta, do his thing and I'll watch and learn what I can from that.

4. Matthew-K

Matthew-K Stunt Coordinator

EugeneR: try this site www.panny.tv and go to the known tweaks section. They have the settings your looking for in the red push tweak.

5. EugeneR

EugeneR Second Unit

Thanks Matthew, but I guess I should've specified--I've got this year's model, PT47WX42; the settings at that site are for the PT47WX49, and I believe the factory settings have changed significantly between the two model years.

6. EugeneR

EugeneR Second Unit

OK, I am now reduced to shameless groveling:b--I know someone out there has dug around the service menu and can post these settings. Anyone?