What's new

Need Help Finding Pearl Jam Song (Cover) (1 Viewer)

Salvador

Second Unit
Pearl Jam performed a Dead Moon songe entitled "It's Ok" in one of their concerts. I'm wondering which live album contains this song.

Thanks in advance

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
It's Jones Beach...I dont know which Jones Beach though (1, 2, or 3)..

You should get the TB2000 DVD, it has it on there and its wonderful

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Creepy. . . I had this song stuck in my head three or four times earlier today.

I've forgotten, though, what song it was that morphs into "It's OK". I've got the TB2000 DVD, but I'm not in the mood to go all the way through it right now, if that makes any sense (awesome disc, though). :b Anyone know off-hand? Thanks.

-mwb-

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The song that morphs into something else all the time.... Daughter.

And it would be the 2nd Jones Beach which is also what's on the DVD.

It was done before that at Virginia Beach (In which Ed says to the crowd "Last time we had to ask the crowed to do something was under completely different circumstances.... It would be nice to start anew.... so maybe I'll ask you to do something and maybe you'll do it")

They sprinkled it into a few other Daughters with a Sonic Youth song and once into a bit of Porch also.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
The song that morphs into something else all the time.... Daughter.
Yeah. Before I went to bed last night I popped the DVD in--wasn't listed as such on the packaging, but I checked out the song selection screen, and there it was as "Daughter/It's OK". "Well, duh," I thought, after remembering how many different times I've heard Daughter turn into some other song. . . :b

Thanks, Graeme.

-mwb-

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
It's funny, I wonder how many Pearl Jam fans actually listen to Dead Moon. Dead Moon is a bit backwoods and scary for most of the maintream rock audience, in my experiences.

You should check out their appearance in HYPE!.

-Vince

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
It's funny, I wonder how many Pearl Jam fans actually listen to Dead Moon.
Probably not that many people. Ed likes quite a few bands that most of their fans have never heard of, or never would have heard of (Dead Moon, C-Average, Stereolab, The Frogs).

I downloaded the Dead Moon version last night after posting and, as usual, I prefer the the version I heard first better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks