What's new

Need help finding cd (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
It's a bit of a long shot but perhaps someone knows what I am talking about. I once saw a case with the cd missing at a thrift store. It was some sort of an anniversary cd for some company. I can't remember which or even what kind of company for sure but it seems like it was either a car or tv company. It explains on the cover or liner notes that they commissioned an original theme and the cd is various versions of the theme in different style. The cd was from the 90's at the latest, but seems like it was from the 80's.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You're right, Rob. This is definitely a needle in a haystack.

Can I ask why you've decided now to pursue looking for this disc? Seems kinda random! :D

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I think various large companies used to do stuff like that, but in earlier times ('60s, maybe?). Any more details to go on?

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Sorry Mike, but when I first saw your response I was busy. Meant to get back, but I forgot. The concept seemed interesting to me, and I've always liked hearing a tune done in various styles as in It's a Small World. After years of searching, I've had no luck so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone has seen a disk that matches my description.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Now if you were looking for different versions of It's a Small World...THAT I could really help you out with! :laugh:

P.S. I'm not kidding! And YOU know it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks