What's new

Need good radio for office use... (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I'm looking for a small radio to listen to while I'm at work. It needs to be small with good reception. I bought an alarm clock thinking it would do the trick, but the reception is awful because I'm in a building. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good radio with good reception for office use? Preferably in the $40-$50 range. I need it to be sort of medium to small size so I can put it on my desk.

Thanks

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Try an ordinary CD Boom Box. Having the external antenna can make all the difference if you are inside a building. And the CD player can be used as well even if you dont get reception.

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
If your company firewall allows it, you could listen to streaming audio from the multitudes of radio stations airing their signal across the Net (of course this doesn't help you if your local station does not).

James Q Jenkins

Stunt Coordinator
Check out the Kloss designed radio they sell at Restoration Hardware. It's awesome. I think it's $100 though.

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks