What's new

Need feedback on Pan 47WX52 (1 Viewer)

Andrew Arrigo

Auditioning
I'm a newbie in need of some urgent help. I've been doing some reading over the last couple of weeks but I haven't covered everything I wanted to and I am faced with a imminent buying decision.

Here's the situation, I've had my eye on the 47WX52 since I first saw it and through a legitimate connection I can get one close to cost price(with a 4 year warranty). I will be finding out the exact number in a hour or so and I'll post it at that time. The reason the deal is imminent is the offer is for today which is the day employees are offered the discount (not sure when this will be available again), and I'm in desperate need of a TV.

I need some feedback on this TV, I will be using it for DVD viewing, video games and cable (for the time being). I will be viewing it from approximately 8ft away.

thanks in advance

Andrew Arrigo

Auditioning
;) I'm not sure why no one replied. Is it because these types of questions are not liked? or because no one has a opinion on the Panasonic 47WX52? I still need help with this TV if anyone has opinion it would be much appreciated.
thanks
Andrew

Steve_Cohen

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I have the 53wx52 and got the best deal i can find and for the price I love it. If your getting it for cost, get it, you'll like it.

Tod_J

Grip
I just recently purchased the 53wx42 and it's great. Better DirecTV picture than I expected, DVD's are awesome.
BTW I'm about 8' away and glad I went for the 53". It was not that much more $

Joey_R

Stunt Coordinator
I do not own this unit, but a co-worker does. He has encountered no problems with it. He loves it, although he is not what I would call, a "hard-core" enthusiast. At the time of his purchase, it was one of the best bargains out there. Good luck with your decision.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
it is a great set but VERY variable out of the box.

Regards

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks