Lately when I touch the back of my computer I can feel a tingling sensation. It doesn't shock me like a static discharge would, but it's just a steady tingle. I just replaced a bad motherboard, that I suspect may have been damaged by this. Yesterday my computer locked up and when I felt the back, the current felt stronger than normal. I unplugged the power supply and it was reduced, but I could still feel it. I unplugged the monitor and it was reduced some more (but I could also feel electricity if I touched the unplugged monitor cable which was not connected to the computer). I unplugged the printer cable and it finally went away. Could the problem be in the power strip? Somehow that doesn't seem right... I thought it was a bad power supply (the unit in the computer), but then how come I could feel it in the monitor cable? I thought maybe we had too much voltage coming into the house (we've been losing lightbulbs fairly often), but there is another computer plugged into the same extension cord as the computer with the problem and it is fine so far. It is using a different power strip though. I'm at a total loss and I'm afraid to try and start it back up for fear of losing a brand new motherboard that I can't afford to replace again. Anyone have any ideas? TIA!