What's new

Need DVD Reviewers! (1 Viewer)

Ryan Bisram

Auditioning
Hello, I co-own DVDDefined.com and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in reviewing DVD's for us. I talked to Ronald Epstein about posting this here just to make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes. So, if anyone's interested, you can either reply here, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Ryan

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Do you need to have an HDTV an all that other stuff that the HTF reviewers need? If not, I might be interested.

Ryan Bisram

Auditioning
All you need is a tv, dvd player, and access to a good DVD library, whether that be your own or rentals. A mediocre sound system would do.

I will be emailing those of you who are interested with further details.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ben_@

Stunt Coordinator
count me in as interested. are you looking for a certain kind of reviewer?

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Count me in, I'd love to not only give my two cents on DVD's picture and sound quality but also on content included. Not to mention the movies themselves. I have a HT setup as well.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
All you need is a T.V. (not even Widescreen), and a mediocre sound system will do??????

This site doesn't even sound worth visiting, much less reviewing. I prefer the reviews I read are actually viewed on something worthy of a genuine review.

Zachary Cohen

Stunt Coordinator

Exactly. If you're going to review audio and video using any old junk then you are going to end up with some pretty innacurate reviews.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
What is the intent of your reviews? Simply to review content? I would be happy to help out, even though I have a good TV and sound system. :)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Ryan, I have a widescreen tv with DTS and DD 5.1 audio. Along with SACD and DVDA so if you PM me Ill do some reviews for you.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Count me in also. Have all the requirements, plus a sizeable collection.

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
Extremely interested here! I'm in Canada, so maybe that'll be a plus for Canadian folks to hear the opinions of a fellow Canadian. Please email/PM me.

Zachary Cohen

Stunt Coordinator
Ryan: although I commented on how ridiculous that anyone with any old television and "mediocre" sound system would be reviewing audio and video (I assume), I'd still like to do it. I have a home theatre setup and a sizeable collection. Plus I enjoy writing a lot.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks