What's new

Need custom power cord (1 Viewer)

David_AD

Grip
Does anyone know where I can get a custom power cord 1.5 to 2ft long? In white? I am wiring my ceiling mounted projector and the power cord will be visible and plugged into a outlet in the ceiling.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
No need to pay a premium for something “custom.” You can make your own. All you have to do is cut the power cable to the length you want and install a dead front plug on the end. You can get them at any hardware store.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

David_AD

Grip
I am considering doing that, however, I'd like something that looks more finished -- this will be very visibly plugged into my ceiling. I know there are off white colored cords used for computers that will work, but these are usually 6' long.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
You might find what you're looking for at newarkelectronics. They've got a toll free # and you can ask them your question. I find their website a little difficult to get around. OTOH, I'm sure you can find a white version of what Wayne posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks