Need advice on RPTV.......please help?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DerekM, Jul 15, 2002.

1. DerekM

DerekM Agent

Well, it is finally that time. And, I know I have come to the right place for expert advice [​IMG] First of all, I'm needing to know if a certain brand is considered to be better than others (Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Toshiba, Panasonic). I have the opportunity to get this RPTV through a reputable dealer (Tweeter) for around 5-10% above dealer cost, so I'm wanting to get the best tv that I can for the money I spend, which should (at most) be around 1,750.00 to 2,000 (after the discount). Any suggestions or insight would be much appreciated. Also, any specific features that I need to look for? Or, are any new models coming out soon that I should just wait for? Thanks in advance!

2. DerekM

DerekM Agent

Bumping.... Just lookin' for some help.

3. Jan Strnad

Jan Strnad Screenwriter

We're in the midst of the model switchover, so yes, new models are coming out.

Is your deal applicable to the new models, or just to the old models being closed out?

Good luck!

Jan

4. DerekM

DerekM Agent

I have to call to make sure that the specific model is available, but I haven't had any problem in the past (bought all of my car audio this way). The manufacturers that I can choose from are: Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Pioneer Elite, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, and Hitachi. So, when are the new models supposed to be available?