1. You may remember that Lion King SE had a 'buy 3 get 1' offer in it.

At the time, I didn't think much of it since I don't buy animated movies every week.

Then I picked up Finding Nemo a few weeks later and Disney is listed on the cover.

Today I see Pirates of the Caribbean, which also has Disney on the cover.

Do you think I could use these three movies to get a free one?

2. Decided not to bother.

Still not convinced that Nemo and Pirates would qualify as Disney movies.

You also have to include a check for $2 to cover shipping and you can't always predict what free movie you will get.

Also, I already sent my original LK:SE receipt off for the $5 VHS rebate.

Don't really want to drop $15 on Pirates only to find that 1) movies in question don't qualify or 2) photocopy of LK receipt isn't good enough.

I'll buy Pirates later for $9.99 as an ex-rental.

3. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

I would say yes. All of the above movies mentioned are Disney movies. I haven't seen Pirates but if they have Disney DVD logo on it then I would say it would have to qualify.

Frank also has a point that you are not guaranteed your first choice of DVD so that's something to consider if you only see one DVD you like.

I'm going to be sending in LK, Lilo & Stitch and Nemo to qualify.

4. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

Pirates certainly qualifies, since it has the offer in the DVD case and on the front of the packaging.

Jason

5. ClintS

ClintS Stunt Coordinator

All three you mentioned count. I have gotten these buy 3 get one free Disney offers that last few years always got the 1st choice movie. They probably just ask for alternatives in case there is a run on one of the titles.

6. NeilO

NeilO Producer

I am using the offer to get Remember the Titans

Neil

7. Mark Frank

Mark Frank Stunt Coordinator

I am sending this offer in myself with Finding Nemo, Santa Claus 2, and PotC. I just received SC2 and PotC from the DeepDiscountDVD sale and sent everything in earlier this week.

However, as I looked through the fine print on the copies I made of everything before I sent it, I noticed something along the lines of "Purchases must all be made in the same state that request originates from" or something along those lines. Obviously the internet order came from a different state, so I'll be royally PO'd if they decide to deny this.

8. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

Jeez, they ought to allow internet purchases. I had planned on submitting a coupon for SNOW DOGS using Pirates, Santa Clause 2 and Tuck Everlasting.

Pirates was from BBV, no problem there.
    Santa Clause 2 was from DDD, but as Mark mentions, they ought to except it.
    Tuck Everlasting was from Columbia House, but it was on a separate invoice and shows the title, date and cost.

Anyone know if these would work? Heck, with all the negative opinions about SNOW DOGS, they shouldn't mind giving me the copy anyway.

9. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    I've never had a problem using online purchases for these kind of rebates. And I've always received my first choice.

I could qualify for this particular offer (have bought LK, Nemo, POTC, Freaky Friday), but I already have everything I care about on that skimpy list of free DVDs.

10. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

Yeah Glenn, that was my other problem with this offer. My daughter's been bugging me to get FINDING NEMO. I'm not much for animation, but I thought hey, I'm getting these other 3 Disney movies, I'll use this coupon and get that one free. Until I saw how much they limit you on choice of the free title.

11. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    Oy, John -- Brandsmart was selling Nemo for $12.88 a couple of weeks ago!