What's new

Need advice ASAP...... (1 Viewer)

Well yesterday I had DirecTV installed and the installation went flawless. But i have now noticed on my Toshiba 50H82 that Ihave what appears to be little black moons on the sides of my TV screen, a total of 3 on each side, I mean they are basrely visible but they look like there is som kind of interference or something. It is there on local cable, DirecTV, even when I watch a DVD. Does anybody have any ideas what could be causing the problem. I have the ant cable comming from the wall to a Monster Cable surge then out of the surge then into a diplex that splits the signal into sat and cable. The sat runs straight to the Hughes sat Reciever then from the Hughes out to the tv in S-Video, and analog audio. Then the cable side of the diplex runs straight into the tv. I also have audio jacks from the tv going into my Technics A/V Reciever for surround (for regular tv) if i want. The Panasonic player has Component (YRG) into the tv, the Toslink into my Technics. NOthing has changed in the setup except for the addition of the DirecTV reciever. I might call Toshiba and have them send someone out to take a lok at it if ai cant figure t out on myself. Any help I would appreciate.

Thanks Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks