What's new

Need a reliable place to buy a Yamaha YST-SW305 sub (1 Viewer)

Benjamen

Auditioning
I have been checking all over the internet and haven't had too much luck with finding a honest and highly rated place to buy this subwoofer. The places that I know of are too highly priced, shipping is murder, or the places are shady.

The only places I have found that have this for around the $200 range are

Brandnamez.com
Dealznet.com
Pricesrite.com
Hypaudio.com
Hypeaudio.com

but, I haven't seen too good of reviews from these places. I don't mind paying a little more than $200 if someone knows of a reputable place that won't kill me on shipping to 85623 (AZ).

Thanks!!!

BrianMB

Agent
Unfortunately, I have not had that much time to use it enough to get a good feel for it. I've listened to a few CD's which sounded great. I'm still fooling around with proper placement since it's front-firing.

I'm currently living in an apartment so I didn't need anything big. The room it's in is only about 12x13. I have it hooked up to the h/k 520 receiver and JBL S38 up front, Studio Center and S36 for the rear. I'll test the setup with some films this weekend hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks