What's new

Need a New TV help please. (1 Viewer)

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
Well im looking for a new TV for my bedroom home theater. i only have room for a 27" so thats what im looking for. i just want it to be cheap and decent quality + i plan on mounting it on the wall so id need a wallmount to.
I only wana spend about $200-$250 on a TV (would like it to have video in on the back of the TV so i dont have to use my VCR. rite now im using a 19" RCA which really really hates magnets and id just like a bigger TV for watching DVDS and such.
like i said i wana spend about $200-$250 on a TV (unless you can find a decent one really cheap !!)
and about $$50-$100 for a wallmount. this is just a temporary solution till i move out next summer so the tv has to last atleast a year ! hehe.
after then comes the big ol 40-50" 16:9 :)
Please let me know if you know of any decent cheap TVs 27" or possibly 25" to mount on a wall. thanks !

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
nobody can help me ? so far the places i looked are Walmart and Best buy.

and what os the Orion brand ?

Jim FC

Stunt Coordinator
Cheap and decent quality... heh. Pretty much any 27" TV under $250 is going to be only one of the above... guess which one. I think that Samsung makes a 25" model around that range with an A/V input, but most others below $250 have only a coax input. If you can boost that budget up to $300ish, you can get into a JVC or Panasonic 27" that would fit the bill for you. But if you seriously can't go above $250, I'd buy the cheapest 25" TV you can find, and if it lasts a year then move it to another room when you can afford a bigger, nicer one. All the wall mounts I've seen that will support a 25-27" TV are over $150.

Never heard of Orion, and I sell TVs. That should tell you something!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks