What's new

Need a new reciever (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter

Exactly what I suggested a while ago. :)

I've bought two Denon DVD players from eCost, both came in mint condition, and have performed wonderfully. They're authorized dealers for Denon refurbs, so there's no funny business going on.

And because they use BorderFree, the final amount (USD price converted to CAD + shipping + handling + taxes) is all you'll have to pay. There are no more import fees or anything along those lines to pay. It gets sent via UPS Ground to a warehouse where they clear it through customs for you, put on a Canada Post Expedited Parcel label (for which you'll receive a tracking number for via e-mail when the time comes), and then it arrives on your doorstep, you sign for it, and you're done. Turnaround for me was about a week. Not too shabby.

PeterK

Supporting Actor
Well, I would love to buy a denon reciever off the internet for cheap but unfortunatly my mom is the one with the credit card. I think I might have to stick with big chain stores and local dealers. Looks like it's the lowest end Sony DE for me :frowning: oh well

PeterK

Supporting Actor
Well, it's over. We got the sony. I am not gonna bother opening it up until we get our tv though:D :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks