What's new

Need a "fix"... how bout a PCi update. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Brink

Stunt Coordinator
SVS,
This proud soon to be PCi owner is jones'n big time. How bout an update Tom or Ron. Haven't seen anything in a couple of days. Thank God for HTF therapy! The weird thing is, I obviously have developed a patience issue and I can't even use the thing til my basement is finished - hopefully by next weekend!:emoji_thumbsup:

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Jeff,
After hammering final pre-production amps, the final go for the assembly line was given. PCi amps are due to ship to us on or about 14 March. PCi assembly will start immediately after that. With any luck at all the first ones will start shipping late the following week, right on schedule.
Hope that helps some. Delays are a fact of life in this business but right now it looks like clear sailing for PCi customers. Good thing, it's going to take the shop the bettter part of a week just to get caught up with pre-orders. The truth can change in an instant so please don't anyone jinx it ;^)
Since a few of us in SVS know just how good these subs are (and the PC was no slouch by any means) we're bracing ourselves for what happens after a few hundred of you have Link Removed in your home theaters.
Like free Big Macs at McDonalds I'm guessing.
Ron

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Tom or Ron,
Any news on shipping the updated drivers that some of us previous customers ordered? I'm itching to switch and check out the new improved driver(although the current one kicks ass:)). Thanks!

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
The Improved Standard Driver (AKA "ISD") should be shipping in quantity to those who ordered around the end of next week.
Hey, that's two updates in one!
I guess this update to our Reviews page would really be going over the top [OTT]. OTT is what Audio Video Interiors is all about though.
;^)
Ron

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
Any word on how long the pre-release pricing will stay? I want to see if I win one before I order one. :D :D
Thanks,

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
We'll hold the pricing until the winner's are shipped.(at least). Then we'll see how things play out.

With the PC+ coming,we'll have to figure out a nice preorder price for that too...

TV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks