What's new

Need a cheap audio rack (1 Viewer)

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
any ideas? Sorry but the DIY page looks pretty sparce on posts and this is usually where all the action takes place. I am looking for an audio rack for under $100 if possible. It will be for my receiver, cd player, and probably DVD player. 4 shelves would be nice but 3 will do. I want it to be open, meaning that the shelves aren't enclosed in the back or front so that I can pull/replace/move wires with ease. If anyone knows of a good brand in that general price range please give me the brand name or better yet a website adress. Thanks.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
If you're willing to DIY, I remember a cheap solution at the tnt-audio.com website. You might have to hunt for it though.

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Build one. If I can do it, a drunk baboon can do it. And that means it should be no problem for you.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I've built racks for my HT, computer, and aquarium and they all turned out great. I didnt bother painting mine, I just picked out a shade of wood that I liked. All it takes is a drill, some threaded rods, nuts, bolts, pre cut boards and a few hours of your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks