What's new

Need a Border's coupon - where are these found? (1 Viewer)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I'm headin' out to Border's soon. In the past, folks here have posted links to on-line coupons, usually 10% off.

Does anyone know of a currently available coupon?

Thanks,

Jon

PienSavaca

Stunt Coordinator
My local borders has STACKS of their holiday sales booklet, all of which contain two 10% off coupons on the back cover.

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
If you're desperate for one, you can also try ebay and buy one or go to fatwallet.com and see if somebody can give you one.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
How often do they send these out?
I gave them my email when I was first there a month or 2 ago and haven't seen any except for the ones posted in here...

anyway I used this to pick up a bunch of xmas gifts, and some for me....

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Used it yesterday, just before it expired. Went up there with the entire family, picked up stuff for ourselves and others, wife hid stuff for me under her coat. Got to the register, put down what I was holding, explained that she had more stuff under her coat that I wasn't supposed to see, asked lady to get an item off hold for me and ring it all up and use THIS COUPON (thanks Martin). Then I waited in the car while my wife paid for things and had my items giftwrapped by the Shriner ladies doing so on a donation basis near the door.

No problem...she came the the car and told me that the 15% discount went down on the entire sale with no issues, including on my hold item which was already on sale for $10 off! :emoji_thumbsup:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: I DID tell her to be careful before security started tailing her.

It was obvious to anyone that she had stuff just under her coat. Think of Clint Eastwood reaching for the gun in his shoulder holster with his right hand while holding the left side of his jacket with his left hand...that's how she was. Corners were peaking out, but I looked away.

I *LIKE* surprises! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks