What's new

Neato Picture of the Day (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member

:D

Is that 2nd forklift optional for hard to reach places?

edit- should be fixed now, sorry.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
I love this picture. They used this plus a few others for our OSHA mandated fork-lift training at work this year. Another good one is the "family portrait". It's a family photo of a Mexican family standing on a piece of plywood raised about 6-7 feet in the air by a fork-lift :D

Chris

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Yeh I'd love to be that guy on the 2nd forklift, that way when it flips off the front it lands on you.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
lol, that's the funniest graphic i've seen today

i've seen the pic before so i wasn't quite as bothered by the red x as that poor stickman.

there's a whole series of those types of photos that made the rounds as a pppt "safety first" file a year or two ago.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Someone just used that idea in a commercial. The second forklift represented the BOOST there company or service could give yours. Like most commercials I like I cannot for the life of me remember the product or service they where advertising.

E

Eric Kahn

I have that picture on my compuer along with some others
can't find them right now but the best one was a guy standing on a metal ladder in a full indoor swimming pool in wet clothes working on an overhead light fixture

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks