What's new

Near Dark - Great movie/DVD looks SOLID! (1 Viewer)

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Oh, and in case anyone isnt aware, Bestbuy.com has it for $15.99 with free S&H.
What's with all the BB $15.99 price posts? It's just NOT there, it's 17.99 and as I say, DDD has it for 18 shipped as well.
That $5 coupon is not 5 off but just for a later purchase, so only if you're planning on getting something else from them.

JasonKZ

Stunt Coordinator
It shows up as $15.99 ONLY once you have placed it in your shopping cart....bb is notorious for doing this (you can also get additional discounts right now for Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Gremlins SE, etc....)

James D

Second Unit
It's $15.99 at BB through Saturday, August 17th. BB is having a sale on all anime, SF, and horror DVDs. As JasonKZ already said, it will be $15.99 only after you placed it in your cart.

Chauncey_G

Second Unit
I'm going to be a lemming and chime in with more support for this film. Easily one of the best modern vampire films out there (forget the Interview with a Vampire ilk). I, like many, discovered this film on video in pan-scan; I'm looking forward to seeing it the way it was meant to be seen, and it'll be one of the first I throw in when I get my new FPTV in a couple of months! :)
I also want to throw in with The Digital Bits and say a HUGE "thank you" to Anchor Bay for giving this movie the release that it deserves. Honestly, we would have been happy just having the film itself on DVD. Anchor Bay went the extra mile for a great film, and it is very much appreciated.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I love this flick. Thanks for the heads-up on the Best Buy pre-order. I used my $10 digital coupon from LotR to drop the final total to $7.31. Happy days, happy days!

Michael Dueppen

Stunt Coordinator
I have never seen this movie but with that much praise from everybody on the board and their mother (and a great DVD to boot) I'll pick this up sight unseen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks