Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
matt-hough

NCIS: The Thirteenth Season DVD Review

ncis13top.jpg

The thirteenth season was a tumultuous one for CBS’ hit procedural NCIS. In addition to the announcement early in this year’s run that one of its original cast members would be leaving at the end of the season, the show’s writers gave almost every series regular bombshells for their characters to deal with which provided almost continual angst to surround the already puzzling mysteries...
Click here to read the original article.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Thanks, Matt. NCIS remains a reliable and enjoyable staple every week. However I'm curious to see if it can recover from the loss of Tony DiNozzo - that character is part of the show's DNA and since the depiction of interpersonal relationships are key to its success it will be difficult to find a replacement that gels with the team so well.

I do hope the producers find a way to have RJ Wagner make his annual appearance - those were always a delight.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks, Matt. NCIS remains a reliable and enjoyable staple every week. However I'm curious to see if it can recover from the loss of Tony DiNozzo - that character is part of the show's DNA and since the depiction of interpersonal relationships are key to its success it will be difficult to find a replacement that gels with the team so well.

I do hope the producers find a way to have RJ Wagner make his annual appearance - those were always a delight.
Yes, I think this upcoming season is going to be a crucial one for the show because DiNozzo added a very unique tone to the series that not just any actor brought in can capture. The female agents and various NCIS directors who have passed in and out haven't been nearly as crucial to the show's texture as Tony, so the first few episodes with his replacements should be very interesting indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks