What's new

NCIS season 5 thread (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Overall I thought this was a great season finale and I even liked the end. It sets up a mystery with Vance as well as uncertainty about next year. I too expect the team to get back together, but they could make it interesting with the Vance factor. And even though we all knew Gibbs wasn't gone for good (and it was a lame ending in that regard), I really enjoyed the episodes with Tony as the team leader and then the "different" Gibbs when he returned. I actually would've liked to see Tony as the leader a little longer, but we all know Gibbs is the show.

I still don't understand why we have to have cliffhangers to end a season. If it was a shorter layoff, it would make more sense to me, but 4+ months is a long time to expect to gain any audience interest through the use of a cliffhanger.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial

Mark answers this question (at least to the best of his ability) a few posts above yours, right after I asked the same question :) I'm sure it's going to be one of the driving plot points for the first handful of episodes.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Ok, I caught "Angel of Death" (S4 Finale) this weekend on a USA marathon and it brought some question to mind that as far as I can recall have not been answered regarding Jenny's dad. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong (at least I hope to be corrected). Did we ever get an answer for how the Russian was sure that Shepard visited him in the hospital? Or for the his fingerprints on the scotch bottle and glass in Jenny's home office? Do you think this plot thread was lost due to the strike or will we eventually get resolution?

David S. Peterson

Stunt Coordinator

I just watched this part again on my HD Tivo and was able to pause on the sheet that was shredded. It basically read as a very positive performance review on Vance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks