What's new

NCIS season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

I love NCIS ... basically CSI w/ some humor/characterization. Anyway, my guess is that the photographer is the (supposed) ex-boyfriend that kept calling/harrassing her about 6-8 epsiodes ago. And yes, regardless of who it does turn out to be, she's probably doomed! Because I'm sure they won't be killing off Tony (although I said the same thing about Kate two years ago and look at how that turned out!) :)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
But that was that cop/agent who was killed. Also in the scene from the end of the last new episode, with the person reviewing the photos on the computer, it was a woman.

Joe S

Second Unit

Before this week's episode I thought it was that guy. I didn't see that it was a woman... maybe it's Ziva?

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I doubt it's Ziva. Besides not making sense story-wise, they showed part of her face, and I didn't recognize it. And that would be a pretty big cheat.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So, what did y'all think of the final reveal for the season finale? I had pieced it together earlier in the episode, so some of the steam had subsided when Tony was introduced to his future father-in-law. Jen's going to $#!+ a brick when she finds out. I wasn't all that interested in Jen's father being possibly alive (via the fingerprints on the glass).

The heroin sniffing scene was disgusting.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I loved the way these seemingly-unrelated plot threads each snuck up in its own way over the course of many episodes, only to collide in the last shot of the finale. (You know Jen's undead father figures in all this as well.)

I'm looking forward to next year and hoping they don't do something as predictable as offing Jeanne or having whatever happens break up her and Tony. I like the new DiNozo, and we already have Jethro for the brooding-guy-who-has-suffered-tragic-loss angle.

Regards,

Joe

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Great episode all around.

Hard to tell exactly which anlge they are going to run with next season, but I'm glad it didn't end with the death of a castmember, though of course next season could open with one...

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Yeah, I'm still not over Kate's exit. And while I think the death of a character can be valid, it seems that it is too often used as a lazy way to create emotion.

I thought the episode was decent as a set-up for next year, but on its own it doesn't stand among the better episodes (in my opinion, of course).

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I never saw the episode where Tony net Jeanne. Could she possibly be in cahoots with her father?

That heroin sniffing scene was Romero worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks