NCIS season 4 thread

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Gibb's "temporarily" unretires in the second episode. "Temporarily." Riiiiiiiight...

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Nice episode. I thought it worked well. Loved Ziva's surprize at the end

I knew there was no way she was getting her ass kicked by that gal

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The beginning with the Dinozzo-in-charge segment was pretty humorous. Male probie lost some weight over the summer, and got somewhat of a new hairstyle too. Does Gibbs know he's been shacking up with DB Cooper (Prison Break) over the summer in Mexico?

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
Yep .... looks like Gibbs is back (there was really never any doubt about it), but that mustache has to go (and based on the previews from next week, it is gone ...)

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator
Man, this topic is dead.
So, how about Tony and Ziva - they never went anywhere with those photos from the Israeli Embassy?
So, how about Tony and the Director - "Jenny" got Gibbs' attention, eh?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the lying bit with Tony and Ziva was amusing, and the search for the bullet in vomit was nasty. Jethro's former partner getting the best of him with that tape was good for a laugh.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I've been wondering about Tony and Ziva, and those photos. They kinda dropped that one. Hope they bring it back up.

Gibbs needs to lose the mustache.

Still love this show.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
NCIS has a habit of throwing things in that don't payoff until much later. Remember the barrel of body parts? Or Gibbs' flask?

They added another one last week with Tony talking about the secret undercover thing, "Le Granouille" or something.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Thanks to the brain surgeons at Cal Trans taking the freeway I use on my way home form work down to 1 lane (making a 30 minute drive about a 95+ minute drive), I completely missed tonight's episode. The CBS web site has 3 episodes available to watch online but of course the one I missed isn't one of them. Is there anywhere else to (legally) watch NCIS online or do I have to wait for the rerun?

Thanks.

Edit: I see the episode "Twisted Sister" has now been made available online.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/

Joe S

Second Unit
Anyone still watching this? Last night's episode had a supposed suicide bomber blow up in a building that had a secret door, where he actually escaped. We are supposed to believe that the door withstood the blast, not once, but twice as the story progresses. It just didn't sit right with me...

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
A low yield blast, with the ball bearings and nails doing most of the damage? I suppose the blast didn't jibe with the amount of explosives the second guy was wearing. Didn't really bother me though.

I was more upset that they killed off yet another attractive female character. I'm shallow that way.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
NCIS is my current guilty pleasure. It wasn't addressed in the last episode, but who is photographing Tony and his girlfriend and do you think her character is doomed?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beekeeper