What's new

NCAA Football 2004 (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
BOOOO!!!

I was hoping it was the other way around.

Damn, and I was looking foward to Mark Richt getting a headache from looking at the field. :)

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor

Excuse me! Do you think the decorater Thom Filicia would have picked so tacky a shade of Blue? Oh Please. You can't arrange anything with it and as far as clashing with all those qaudy uniforms that the other teams wear; well it would make him as anxious as a mouse in a python cage.

Ragarding what the color of grass is, I agree. How could the AD do something as unnatural as to paint a plastic turf anything but a natural color? My livingroom carpet, yeah it's not unnatural to paint that right, but paint fake grass a fake color?

Coach Richt and his fellows are invited up to play a game. To make them feel at home we will set up duck blinds at the corners of each end zone and let them test their success at calling in waterfowl who are attracked to waterlike effect of the turf. The players who participate all say that it is one of the best times they had while visiting Boise. We issue steel shot shells so that magnets can pick up all the particles.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
I just hope my Aggies have a better season then last year, absolutely atrocious. I'm afriad though that true respectability is still a few years away, even though I hope for an improvement this season.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor

Orange and Blue is the uniform the Gators would have to wear. The Broncs are Blue and Orange. Fans of our WAC opponents have accused us of wearing uniforms that make it hard to see our players against the blue turf and adversely affect their color vision in other ways. Their fans fail to note that over the last three years we have been their teams at home and on the road.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
The rankings are out. So, what do you guys think? I think USC is a good #1 lock if they get the services of Mike Williams back. Otherwise, they're a shaky #1.

I'm sure Ashley knows better than the rest of us, but I hear Boise St. head coach puts on some kick ass commercials. :)

Kevin O

Agent

Coach Fran was new to the team and working with players recruited by Slocum and staff. This season should be different since he'll have had more time adapting the players to his game and getting in his own recruits. It'd help if Reggie McNeal would squash OU like he did the season before last. Being a Longhorn myself, I rather enjoyed that.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor

Coach Hawkins makes a modest salary from the university and has it supplemented by corporate sponsors. Part of his compensation comes from doing commercials. They don't strike me as over the edge, just stuff for hot tubs, supplements, etc.

Porter

Grip

Yeah hopefully it was fun watching him down there last year, but then he messed it all up when he went to the steelers. A sad day in sports!

Hey TOMC, do you go to miami, if so what year and where ya livin, if you don;t mind me asking of course. I'm down there now

ph

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member

I can't think of many other coaches that would do that. Just one for car dealerships. Good call on the hot tub one. I got to see it on Sports Center.

I'd like to say that Steve Spurrier will find a job with Stanford. That's my guess at least.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Texas after Mack Brown gets the Axe. His personality and the way he approches things is PERFECT for Texas. Plus they can afford him. I don't think Stanford will pay Spurriers salary demands.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I was surprised to see so many Big 10 teams ranked in the top 25. Six in total. Not bad. Looks like the Big 10 will be a good conference to watch this year. Of course, I'm biased. I'm pretty happy to see my Boilermakers in the top 25. Kyle Orton is being compared to Drew Brees this year. Should be exciting in West Lafayette this year.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
What the heck is Wisconsin doing in the Top 25? I'm a Badger fan and all, but I seriously doubt they'll even have a winning record. The Rose Bowl is a fading memory....

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Will Ohio State play as juggernauts or like the lucky team they were last year? Personally, I like their defense, but their offense was disgusting to watch.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if Carlo is monitoring this thread. His boys get the OSU Cowboys to start the season. Considering I'm not a fan of OSU, I'm hoping that the Bruins are an improved team.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks