NCAA 2003 got an 8.9 from IGN

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Damien, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

hurry on over to ign and check it out some reason it is free

2. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Cinematographer

Carl III
    link?

3. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

whoa that review is screwed up, it knocks off points from the X-box version because of a flaw in the GC one? And he/she did nothing but praise the sound and it got a 7. Plus no mention about the AI or it doesn't tell you detailed info on the dynasty

4. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

games.ign.com, go to X-box section

5. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Ok, consider me tickled confused but it would appear that there is one review for all three versions of the game. The Gamecube page has been updated with the review and its virtually identical to the X-box version.

Technically it is the same game and all but I would have preferred separate reviews for each version. Reason? A little variety in taste and opinion between the editors. Mainly I liked that there were separate reviews for the games and then an in-depth "head to head" between all three versions was done. (ala Spiderman and Tony Hawk 3). The head to head articles were quite enjoyable to read.

Its not a big deal really since it technically really is the same game. Just a preference of mine is all...

6. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

i really hope they don't start cutting and pasting multiplatform like GS does so often. IGN never does that, and there is no excuse because each person works in different departments. I think there may have been some errors, the writing was cut-off on the box score